The ENA Foundation Scholarships are geared towards fostering excellence in emergency nursing. Annually, the foundation grants educational scholarships to support students in their academic pursuits.
Here, we will focus on ENA Foundation Scholarships for Non-RN students. Those who can apply for this scholarship include:
- Future nurses who are working towards either an associate’s or baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Rescue Workers, which include:
- Pre-hospital care providers
- Police officers
- Emergency Department Employees, such as:
- Emergency medical technicians (EMTs)
- Clerical coordinators
- CNAs (Certified Nursing Assistants)
- Registration clerks
- And other related roles.
If you fall into any of these categories, you’re eligible to apply!
Eligible Nursing Degrees:
- Accelerated BSN