Sponsored by B4 Brands, the Barbara Rhomberg Nursing Scholarship is awarded annually to non-traditional students pursuing undergraduate nursing degrees, encompassing associate’s or bachelor’s programs.
Non-traditional students refer to those who delayed college enrollment after high school or had their college interrupted and therefore entered the workforce, served in the military, or undertook family or charitable responsibilities.
Started in 2013 in honor of Barbara Rhomberg, the scholarship commemorates her life. After taking time off after high school for family, church, and community endeavors, Barbara later became an esteemed RN, touching numerous lives through her proficient care, empathy, warm smile, and generous spirit.
Eligible Nursing Degrees:
It is a $1,000 award.
Barbara Rhomberg Nursing Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate nursing program working toward an associate or bachelor’s degree
- You must be a non-traditional student, defined as a student who did not immediately continue their education after high school (at least a 3-year gap between high school and enrollment in a college or university)
- Complete Application Form
- Typed Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- School Enrollment Verification Form
- April 30