The AAPACN Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship recognizes an RN actively working in post-acute care who is pursuing a BSN or an advanced degree from a recognized nursing institution.
Eligible Nursing Degrees:
It’s a $5,000 award, paid directly to the nursing school to which the recipient is enrolled or planning to enroll to cover education expenses.
Also, the recipient receives a complimentary registration to the AAPACN Conference.
Advancing Nurse Leadership in Post-Acute Care Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements:
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) currently employed in post-acute care.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must not be a previous winner of this scholarship.
- In the application, introduce yourself, emphasizing your experience and dreams in detail.
- Fully complete the provided form.
- Obtain a recommendation from your nursing director, facility administrator, or a similar supervisor. Share the recommendation form link with them.
- Nov 30